Advocacy Everywhere is designed to expand the influence of the National Association of REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations on public policy at the local, state and federal level and to increase REALTOR® and consumer participation in calls for action (CFA).
NAR, with our professional services, will be a full-service provider that can expedite the components of a CFA, thus lowering an association’s time-commitment necessary to launch and monitor a successful CFA. Local associations will no longer need to have dedicated staff trained on the latest advocacy tools and can focus on messaging and targeting with NAR managing the technology. State associations can opt-in for these professional services or can utilize the tools and perform the basic functions of a CFA on their own.
Potential Professional Services Offered
When a state or local association requires an expedited launch to an advocacy campaign, and all content materials and messaging have been completed and approved, NAR can launch and monitor a campaign with the following estimated turnaround times:
|Traditional CFA to REALTORS®||3-4 hours|
|Text messaging||1-2 hours|
|Broker State CFA||1 day|
|Online advertising||1-2 days|
|Patch Through Calls||1-2 days|
|Consumer CFA||3-4 hours|
*This includes standard reporting and ongoing monitoring during the course of the campaign.
NAR can also provide additional support services to improve campaign performance and further assist state and local associations in their advocacy efforts. These services include:
- Message Development
- Enhanced Audience Targeting
- Graphic Design and Creative Development
- Custom Reporting
Training on VoterVoice Platform
Throughout the year, NAR will be holding webinars and in-person trainings for state association staff to learn the ins and outs of the new advocacy platform. Each webinar training will be recorded and posted here for you to use a refresher or to share with new administrators in your association.
Learn the basics of the system and what it takes to get a Call for Action loaded and launched.
Newsletters and Surveys:
This training focuses on newsletter creation and distribution tools and resources available as well as the creation of surveys.
Providing Digital Assets & Details For VoterVoice Center Configuration
In an effort to ensure your association’s branded VoterVoice configuration is ready for action in the New Year, we ask that you please share any email banner images, your most up-to-date logo/brand assets and the required VoterVoice configuration details via the form here: http://bit.ly/2AXhF67
2018 Email Reimbursement for Local Associations
NAR has ended its contract with Blackbaud, the provider of its previous advocacy platform, the REALTOR® Party Hub. Many local associations that had a center on the REALTOR® Party Hub (Blackbaud/Convio) used it primarily for their email communications. NAR will provide all eligible local associations with a center on the REALTOR® Party Hub, a reimbursement from NAR for a new subscription to an email delivery platform. The local association can choose their desired email platform from the many offerings available online, such as Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.).
To receive a reimbursement from NAR the following criteria must be met:
1. Local association must have an active center on the REALTOR® Party Hub as of July 31, 2017.
2. The subscription must be for an email delivery platform and the subscription must be a new agreement and not an extension of an existing agreement.
3. Local association must send a copy of a signed agreement and receipt from the new email delivery provider to the Grassroots team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. NAR will provide a reimbursement for up to 12 months of email service.
5. NAR will reimburse for the full amount of your subscription or up to the amount listed below based on your membership as of July 31, 2017. The reimbursement cannot exceed these amounts.
|Membership||Reimbursement Up To|
|0 – 1,000||$380|
|1,001 – 2,500||$560|
|2,501 – 5,000||$800|
|5,001 – 10,000||$1,100|
|10,001 – 15,000||$2,000|
6. All requests for reimbursement, along with the required documentation, must be sent to NAR on or before March 31, 2018. Any requests for reimbursement after this date will not be accepted.