New AE/GAD Orientation
Newly hired Association Executives (AEs), Government Affairs Directors (GADs) and those hired to promote and manage REALTOR® Party activities are invited to attend a day-and-a-half orientation at the NAR offices in Washington, D.C. The orientation will offer an in-depth opportunity to learn about:
- REALTOR® Party tools and services for associations to champion their advocacy, outreach and community issues;
- Programs and services available to help meet the association’s Core Standards Advocacy requirements;
- How RPAC grants and tools can help increase investments;
- How the NAR Government Affairs team works with associations to promote the REALTOR® federal agenda, and work with their association counterparts and educate REALTORS® on the important issues facing their business;
- Valuable NAR economic research tools and products available for you; and
- Ways to help you effectively communicate with your members about the REALTOR® Party and the value your association provides them.
This orientation, including the cost of travel, will be offered three times a year and is free of charge to participating AEs and GADs. State and local associations should inform NAR as soon as possible when they have hired a new GAD.
Upcoming Dates in 2018:
- Thursday and Friday, February 22 & 23
- Thursday and Friday, June 7 & 8
- Thursday and Friday, September 13 & 14
Questions? Contact Kyle Lambert London at 202-383-1203.