Corporate Ally ProgramI
The Corporate Ally Program creates an advocacy partnership to provide our extended real estate family with the flexibility of investing their corporate dollars to support the REALTOR® Party issues campaigns. Funds are invested in issue campaigns at the local, state and federal levels in order to promote an environment conducive to buying, selling and owning real estate.
The 2018 Corporate Ally Program fundraising goal is $1,622,500. The primary voluntary funding sources to achieve this goal are from the extended real estate corporate family, including:
- Multiple Listing Services
- Real Estate and MLS Business Partners and Advisors
- Large and Small Real Estate Brokerages
- NAR’s Business Affiliates and Vendors
- Institutes, Societies and Councils
- REALTOR Benefits® Partners
- Second Century Venture REach Portfolio Companies
Watch the videos below to see the Corporate Ally Program at work.
Questions? Contact Paula Martino at 202-383-1156.